Warrington Mencap, Suites 3-5, 3 Bewsey Road, Warrington, WA2 7LN 01925 232260
Links and useful information.....
* Playability - Providing help and support to the families of children with severe and profound disabilities. Playschemes during most school holidays, a youth club for age 12 and above and a Saturday morning club for children under 12. Contact Wendy Andrews on 01925 493838 for advice or more information www.play-ability.org
* Warrington Intergrated Sports Club - Every Wednesday 7.30pm-9.30pm at Great Sankey Leisure Centre, Barrow Hall Lane, Great Sankey, Warrington, WA5 3AA. Please contact Julie Murphy for more information on 07801540666.
* Families United (FUN) - Providing parents and children with sensory, physical, and associated disabilities the opportunity to interact with other families. For information on social events, activities or for further information please contact FUN on 01925 815557 www.familiesunited.org.uk
* Planet Blue - A drop in youth club for young people with disabilities aged 14-25 years old. Held fortnightly between 7pm-9pm at the Tim Parry and Jonathan Ball Centre, Peace Drive, Cromwell Ave, Great Sankey, Warrington, WA5 1HQ. For more information please contact Dave 01925 240064 -
* Warrington Disability Partnership - (WDP) is an independent, user led Social Enterprise committed to valuing everyone's life skills, experience and individuality to enable positive change. We actively promote independent living by providing information on peer counselling, housing, equipment, personal assistance, transport, access, employment, education, training and other services. www.disabilitypartnership.org.uk
* Warrington Speak Up - an independent advocacy organisation actively promoting and providing advocacy. Their aim is to strengthen the voice of people living in Warrington who face discrimination, disadvantage and social isolation